What's more important? Length or girth? Is a big dick enough to satisfy a woman, or are other things like foreplay and stamina required? And by "big", what exactly do we mean? What is the normal length of a penis and when is a penis considered too small or large?
Read these 8 quick facts and find out:
- Flaccid penile length is not proportional to erect penile length
- When erect, the length of a normal penis in adults ranges from 12 to 15 cm whereas the average girth is about 12,5 cm.
- Just having a big penis does not guarantee female orgasm. Yes it might be advantageous in some cases but other things come into play. Overall appearance, foreplay, technique, sex position etc.
- For most women, girth is more important than length.
- A very large penis may cause pain during penetration and throughout the duration of intercourse.
- At least 1 in 2 men thinks he has a small penis or even a micropenis. The truth is that most men have a perfectly normal penis.
- A study has shown that length is the third least important quality (among 8 others factors) when women are asked "What is a good-looking penis?"!
- The fear that your penis might be too small may cause erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation